STT: How To Paint Newborn Eyelids & Micro Veins
Now you can paint newborn eyelids and micro veins on your baby!
Newborn babies’ eyelids can have as many as 3 colors in them. That’s right! There are 3 transparent tints that comprise coloring for babies’ thin delicate eyelids. There are also bright red micro veins that are just under the surface of the skin.
Both the eyelid colors and the veins are highly transparent. Authentic Reborn has captured that look in our newest STT, “How to Paint Newborn Eyelids & Micro Veins”. This is an intensive, single chapter training course with lots of color photos and clear step by step lessons.
In this STT you will learn:
- How to make the micro veins very, very thin and delicate
- How and where to apply transparent eyelid purple
- How and where to apply transparent eyelid blue
- How and where to apply transparent eyelid red
- How to create moist looking eyelids
- How to use the tools and supplies to create the most life like effect
If you would like to use the same tools and supplies that Pat used in making “How to Paint Newborn Eyelids & Micro Veins” then here is a list that will get you started. The right tools and supplies are half the solution. Learning the right techniques is the other half. See below for a list of tools used.
- Photo Technique Guide for Eyebrow Hair and Eyelid Veining
- Paint Palette: 7.5” Glass
- Authentic Reborn™ brushes #2, #4 and #5
- Skin Texture Foundation Paint
- Beaver tail palette knife
- Moist Glaze Medium
- Eyelid & Micro Veining Premixed Paint Set